google.com, pub-4324601895065941, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Habari Mpya

6/recent/ticker-posts

WITCHCRAFT HANDS


 WITCHCRAFT HANDS

Date: 30/11/2014

Sunday mass by Bishop Josephat Gwajima
Bishop Josephat Gwajima

The Bible says “my hand is not short that it fails to save”

 In other words witchcraft hands also means unrighteous hands

John 4:24 “God is a spirit and truth and those who worship him must worship him in spirit and truth”.

 Psalms 29:11 “May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace a psalms of David A song at the dedication of the Temple.”

Psalms 80:15”The stock which thy right hand planted”

Psalms 88:5” Like one forsaken among the dead, like the slain that lie in the grave, like those whom thou dost remember no more for they are cut off from thy hand”.

Psalms 79:11”Let the groans of the prisoners come before thee; according to thy great power preserve those doomed to die!.”

All these scriptures reveal that God has hands even though he is a spirit, although we cannot see them hands in flesh because there are spiritual hands .God has fingers as well if you look at

 
Luke 11:19-22
 
”And if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. When a strong man fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace; but when one stronger than he assails him and overcomes him, he takes away his armour in which he trusted, and divides his spoils”.

 19th verse clearly shows us that God has fingers, when we say God’s fingers we mean Holy spirit because it is the Holy spirit that works as the fingers of God and so if you’re touched know that is the Holy spirit working that is why at times you hear people say "LORD has touched me” similarly the devil has his hands and fingers that he use to touch people’s lives.

Job 1:8”And the LORD said to Satan “Have you not considered my servant Job, that there is no one like him on earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil”.

We learn that anyone who is blameless, upright man, who fears god and turns away from evil is a friend of God but you see in the verse 11, Satan tells God “but put forth thy hand now and touch all that he has and he will curse thee to thy face”. Therefore if you’re not touched by the Hand of God then you’re touched by the Devil’s hand and it is only those who have seen their lives touched by the devil’s hands that can make out the differences.

In Verse 12 here God tells Satan “put your hands forth on all that he has only upon himself do not put your hand forth. If you read verse 13 you’ll discover the moment the devil raised his hands everything on Job’s life started going wrong, like wise when Devil’s hand touch your life it immediately start change and become worse, so the hand of the devil can cause bad things to happen to you while others peacefully enjoy their lives

Verse 16”While he was yet speaking, there came another, and said, “The fire of God fell from heaven and burned up the sheep and the servants, and burned up the sheep and the servants, and consumed them; and I alone have escape to tell you”.

Verse 17” While he was yet speaking, there came another, and said, “The Chaldeans formed three companies, and made a raid upon the camels and took them, and slew the servants with the edge of the sword; and I alone have escaped to tell you””.

In verse 20 Job got confused even though he was the Lord’s servant but because of the series of events that happened confused.

In verse 21 Job thought it was the Lord doings

 Every word that has the breath of the God is good for teachings; in these scriptures we learn the following;

There are some things you may try to fight but you lose each time because there is Satan’s hand in it, when I talk about the devil’s hand I refer to agents of Satan you cannot see Satan’s hand but it works through its agents they work on behalf of Satan likewise we are God’s hand it means when we heal people it is the work of God that is done through our hands, In the world anyone who stands is a representatives his master

If you Read Daniel 11:16, Psalms 9:16and psalms 140:4 you’ll realize some people’s hand are unrighteous when they touch you it’s like the devil has touched you.  Look at Psalms 9:16 witches examine people by touching their hands (handshakes) they can know everything about you only by touching you. At times it might not be hands it can your clothes or anything you own if they touch it and say words evil things may start following you, it possible that your properties have vanished because there are Satan’s hands that have touched it.  Say this with confidence

“In the name of Jesus the hands that might have touched my hands, my wealth that I rightfully own, my clothes, my food I remove their signs in the spiritual realm from now in the name of Jesus”.

Don’t avoid shaking hands with people because if avoid you will give victory to Devil and you have to battle and so every day when you wake up say this short prayer.

I cleanse my face, my body, and my hands by the blood of Jesus anyone who has touched my clothes in the spiritual realm today I return to them anything that you have kept in the name of Jesus.

Today I break all witches hands in the name of Jesus. When you are touched by God his power comes insides you from the flesh to the bones of your body

Prayers:

in the name of Jesus all the hands of witches that have touched my body, my properties, or any of my belongings I break it in the name of Jesus, any signs which were left on my clothes I remove them by the blood of Jesus, witchcrafts hands which have touched my marriage, my family, my job I command those hands to break in the name of Jesus. In the mighty name of Jesus I put forth God’s hands to break and destroy all hands of the devil that have raised against my life I break them in the name of Jesus it is written” And they conquered him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony “every witch that has put forth his hand on my body, my clothes, my head, my church, my country, my marriage I paralyze them by the blood of Jesus.

Every hand of the devil that is put forth to bring disaster on me I paralyze and break it in the name of Jesus Christ, I send polio to the hands of witches which are have planned to touch my children, my business, my education I paralyze them in the name of Jesus, I break them in the name of Jesus Christ. Every work that was started by the hands of the Devil I nullify it in the name of Jesus, I command by the authority of Jesus name every hand of the witch that was put forth touch my family I paralyze by the blood of Jesus I slay you in the name of Jesus.

Hands that bring infertility I break them in the name of Jesus you hand that is put forth to bring infertility in my work, in my education I break you today in the name of Jesus. Every hand of the witch that was sent to touch and everything I own today I break you in the name of Jesus. Devil who has put forth your hand to bring me fear at night and during the day today I break you in the name of Jesus Christ. Every hand that was put forth on my children, my parents, my friends, my relatives today I remove your ability of harming and I give to polio, I paralyze and slay you in the name of Jesus. I cut the hand that was put forth so I don’t get married in the Jesus ,I cut  the hand that was raised  to touched my clothes, my properties, or anything I have in the name of Jesus. The hand that was put forth to touch my employment I cut in the name of Jesus. I cut the hand that was put forth to touch my revenue in the name of Jesus. Female witches, male witches, child witch, adult witch I cut your hand which has put forth to touch me and my wealth in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments